Ticket Committee Information:
- The ticket committee is comprised of the individuals who help sell tickets PRIOR to the opening of the show.
- You are not required to be there for every night of ticket sales, however 5 volunteers will be needed for each night of sales.
- Starting Tuesday February 16th, ticket sales will be every Tuesday and Thursday, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Penn-Trafford High School Lobby. Volunteers would be needed at 6:15 to help set up and need to stay until 8:15 to help clean up.
- Sale dates and times change the week of the shows: March 29, 30, 31, and April 6 and 7. Ticket Sales will be held 6:30-8:30 p.m. Volunteers will be needed 6:15-8:45p.m. on these nights.
- There will be an informational meeting for anybody interested in helping with ticket sales on Monday, February 15, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at Penn-Trafford High School. This will be a brief information meeting to go over ticket selling procedures and will have a sign-up of nights for parents to work the ticket table.
- Ticket sales will begin on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 and they will be 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Penn-Trafford High School Lobby.
- Volunteers will receive 2 volunteer hours for every night they work and an additional volunteer hour for coming to the Ticket Information Meeting. If volunteers sign up to sell tickets March 29, 30, 31, and April 6 and 7, they will receive 2.5 hours of volunteer time due to change in times.
- The ticket Parent Chair Person is Tamara Patula firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any additional questions please feel free to email Ashley Temple at email@example.com